Add new guest type #
- Go to the front of the site: Go to https://yourwebsiteaddress.com/ and enter your employee name and password.
- Go to “Settings” ->> “Guest Types”. On the top left, click New.
- Enter the following data to create a new guest type:
- Type – the name of the guest type, used in the documents and tariffs.
- Age from – determining the minimum age (full years) for this type of guest.
- Age before – determining the maximum age (full years) for this type of guest.
- Is this a child? – set YES and this type of guest cannot check in without an adult.
- Is this a child without a seat? – Set YES and this type of guest will only be checked into “no seat” seats.
Different prices can be set for all types of guests. Different types of guests and are created in order to set different prices for them in the rates, and in the types of rooms and rates to set limits on the minimum and maximum number.